It’s funny, but no one at my work got one yet, but they don’t seem to be able to shut up about it. As sweet as it might be I’m definitely not getting one because:
- I have Verizon
- I don’t want to pay $600 for a cell phone
- I don’t have a data plan, and I don’t want to pay for one
- Edge is slow, and if I’m in a wifi hotspot I’d rather use my laptop
- I drop my phone – frequently
- Version 2.0 is always better
- I don’t even fucking own an iPod
But that’s me. How about you? Did you get one? Are you planning to get one? If you already have one, what do you like about it? What do you hate about it (and yes, there is surely something that you don’t like about it)?
I’ll leave you off with a Fail of the Month. This woman paid $800 to buy the first spot in the iPhone line, and then tried to buy $100k worth of iPhones (to sell on eBay), only to find out the stores have a one phone per customer rule.
WTF? It’s not a PS3 lady! Apple is actually a real company as opposed to Sony, which I hear was recently taken over by the Failbots from the planet Fail. You can actually order an iPhone online! Who the fuck is gonna buy it from you on eBay at inflated prices?
[tags]iphone, phone, apple, $800[/tags]